This is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, to celebrate their efforts and hard work in the world of blogging. It is a show of appreciation and a way to encourage, especially new and up-coming bloggers, letting them know that hard work and dedication, towards decimating quality message to the world does not go unnoticed. This award only exist online and is being used in the blogging community to encourage and help bloggers gain more recognition.
I am very happy and thankful to be nominated for LIEBSTER AWARD. It feels good to be recognized and appreciated by others for your work.
Thank you so much Sushma for nominating me.
Sushma is a fashion blogger. Please visit her blog and follow it.
Here is the link https://dressupandblossom.in/
1. Thank the person who nominated you and mention their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
5. Ask your nominees to Nominate 11 others.
6. Notify your nominees once your post is live.
Answers to the 11 questions are as follows:
1. What would be the other profession you would choose other than blogging?
I am published poet and freelance journalist, Besides this I would like to work with providing writing solutions, research and be an actor if given the opportunity
2. How do you keep update yourself about recent trends?
Stay updated on social media with the latest news, hashtags, mood of people, etc.
3. What inspires or motivates you to keep blogging?
My passion and interest to write and tell stories. There are times I am inspired by a certain theme or thought about society and current times that I reflect about. I write to communicate these reflections and observations.
4. What do you want to thank god for?
My parents, talents, intelligence, value systems and people who motivate/ support me
5. Do you still watch cartoons?
6. How do you train your mind to think positive?
I listen to music, use humour, focus on spiritual inspiration, read positive quotes and stories
7. Share your 3 healthy habits for mind and body?
Exercise, Healthy home cooked balanced diet and listening to songs that keep you upbeat
8. Share one of your favorite quote?
Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings; it takes its origin from emotions recollected in tranquility.
9. Are you a follower or a leader?
I am both depending on the situation. Everyone has to begin as a follower to be inspired and become a leader of your own way of life, thoughts and value systems
10. How do u promote your blog?
Share it on social media platforms regularly
11. Your honest review about my blog?
Dressup and Blossom is written by its theme to help people choose fashion trends of the urban Indian world that has a combination of indian and western options. It also has fitness and health related information to keep yourself holistically updated.
- Kalansh Gala (Personal Blog)
2. Beauty Beyond Bones (Inspirational Blog)
3. My Serene Words (Personal blog)
4. Phoebe Chi (Health and Inspiration blog)
5. Nick Kush (Film and Entertainment blog)
6. Dan Venture Travels (Travel blog)
7. Rahul Gaur (Inspirational blog)
8. Richard Yardan (Inspirational blog)
9. Be inspired (Health blog)
10. A Mermaids Pen (Personal blog)
11. Akarsh Jain- A Fine Balance (Personal blog)
My Questions for the nominees are:
- What does writing mean to you?
- When did you first begin your full fledged experience of writing?
- What inspires you?
- Your favourite genres/ themes when you write
- Who is your favourite writer and why
- A life lesson you learnt through your writing experience
- What social media platform helps you connect best with your readers?
- Tell me about a valuable feedback from a reader that you will always remember
- What form of writing is best for you, short tiny tales or long articles?
- A suggestion that could help increase the value of writers and help them gain recognition a better way
- A message to other young budding writers